2011年3月17日星期四

one action can cause lots of problems ~~~~~

for me,maybe there was nothing...but for others,maybe they will feel that there are something wrong,it's crazy,it was terrible and so on...izzit there are so much differences between us??? now i realized that every action that we did,every word that we said,everything that we think about,even is every food that we eat also have their effects just as the pon and core that we said about...
but sometimes,it's really annoying that if what we do and think about is different with what they try to get the meaning from it...you will feel that you are getting crazy when keep on repeat what you are actually want to tell them...this is why people always said 'vomit blood'...
this is what i face today...i chat with my friend and he was angry even jealous...this is what i did...for me,maybe i feel tat there's nothing...but for him,not.maybe he have his own reason...and,i get it...finally,i was apologize to him...anyway,this is what i should do if i really want to settle it...summore,i also have my own fault...i should not roar like a lion...haha,it's funny to use lion to describe about myself...for me,if tolerate can settle a trouble between us,why don't we just do it...same to him also...everyone also have their good and bad...sometimes,i even hate about his temper...however,i still can be patient...'there's no worth or not,just have want or not',this is what he told me before,an i will never forget it...i don't like to think about people's bad...because i feel that we have to realise about people's good before we learn it...
he was a hardworking boy actually...although he was a 'king of cold joke'...disbursement without any returns attracted me.that's why i can see him that time...i like his serious face but i'm trying to accept and justice his funny 'cold joke'...summore,he really can fight the champion of 'cold joke' with my new housemate,davis hanghang..wahahahaha....i like to see them talk about nonsense and also with all of them...it's really make me hapi and smile,even is laugh...because of his 'joke',all of us also have topic to talk about,summore got show can watch...we really like a family,it's warm to me..and i appreciate him and also them..that's why i like stay at here compare to last time...
                                    omg,that's him~~~so cute~~~it's really make me laugh for whole day..



                                                                    Jogoya time ^^v

                                                              our 'family' tao's time :)
 from left to right... my sifu who teach me cook and 'sot' lengzai-xwei,sure with a princess-me,our walao girl-suh hua,our queen who expert in food-kei,a sadness king of ktv-chee keong

and............still have the 'cold joke'partner-davis hanghang...i'm not sure what's wrong with my laptop because his photo cant upload...what i can say just is 1 sentence,face problem... :) forgive me pls....
he is my new housemate...a talent boy...like his music so much XD

没有评论:

发表评论