2011年3月22日星期二

Dreams......

Again...and again...i dream you again... i don't like it...NO..i should say that i hate it !!!

First time, you leave me ......my tears drop and wet my pillow... it's make me afflict... just feel like the whole night was difficult to pass it, summore the movement of clock was clearly... it's influence me for few days... i told you, but you laugh and console me that it just a dream... it was nothing... ask me don't think about it again... but, at the end, it's come true...

Second time, i smile... you find me... and we were had lots of sweet time... we do everything as usual... we are happy... i saw you smile happily... and those that you told me... it's touch... but it's just a dream...there's no more when the moment that i open my eyes and wake up... i know it's just a dream...but, it make my mood happy for whole day...

Third time, i saw you again...but, there's a girl beside you... she, is your current girlfriend... and i know her... should i tell her what i had passed by or just say what they are saying just rumor,don't believe it??? i don't know... by the way, i don't think that she will believe me and feel that maybe i just a people who want to make both of you to break up, influence the relationship  between you and her. when i heard that you couple with her, it's a joke for me... cause... she just a nobody... a nobody that both of us will say about when we talk about your friend... this joke was killing me and i realise that your taste really variables... and i still remember the comment that you give her to me, just a normal girl that no care about image,no make up,even seldom to dress up herself...she having a normal life which are different with us...this is what you said... but, at the end, you choose her...it's really funny but sad... sad that why my dreams will destroy by both of you...

anyway, it;s just a dream...just like what you told me when i 1st time dream you...i don't know what i will do in future...but, i don't think that i will help you to tell her that what people saying just bull shit...i'm not going to do that because if she believe you, she will not listen what i say no matter good or bad...summore,you expert in this...so, i'm not going to make myself trouble since that's non of my bussiness... hope that i will be ok today and won't influence by this dream again...

God bless me~~~

2 条评论:

  1. you will be alright =)
    faster study lah.

    回复删除
  2. finally found ur blog..haha..at least this blog let me noe how was ur life nw...darling after i read this blog, i feel like u get hurt a lot..bt u can be strong...and u have to..nw u having a new life rite?feel happy for u..remember:加油!你是最棒的!!no wonder anything happen, i will be there for u..no wonder is previous, now or future...:-)

    回复删除