2012年9月19日星期三

Somebody


      It’s was the first time, and also the beginning of the nightmare. People’s comment, usually known as ‘advice’ for them, were appeared continuously once your idea against those ‘advices’. Correct? Or wrong? There’s no a standard answer forever. It’s just a misery unless the effects come out. Furthermore, standard of determination for each person is different.

      When the fear appeared, the nightmare was started. You will start to scare to make decision, even do not have such courage to think about those choices. During this moment, loneliness and helpless came along with fearless. Where is the ‘somebody’? Who is the one which can be my ‘somebody’?  I found that there was a distance between us and those ‘somebody’ were disappeared continuously.

      I lost the way to move onwards. Somebody, can you just awake me from this nightmare?

      Seriously, I need a ‘somebody’.

没有评论:

发表评论